Team Member: Matthias Maiterth
maiterth _at_ nm.ifi.lmu.de
+49 89 2180-9146
+49 89 2180-9147
Please refer to the personal website.
Working external at Intel & LRZ.
- Energy efficient High Performance Computing
- Scalable Performance Tools
- Exascale Computing
- Performance Engineering in HPC
- Scalability and portable performance
- Parallel Programming Models
- Tightly coupled Distributed Systems
Students interested in High Performance Computing, Scalability and Tools, as well as scientific computing, are always welcome.
I do offer topics for:
- bachelor theses
- master theses
- and practical courses
A short email about your interests is always a good start to find a topic that is exciting for you and fits my research interests.
- Maiterth, M., Schulz, M., Rountree, B., Kranzlmüller, D., Power Balancing in an Emulated Exascale Environment,
In The 12th IEEE Workshop on High–Performance, Power–Aware Computing (HPPAC) 2016, Chicago, IL, Mai, 2016.
- Patki, T., Lowenthal, D. K., Sasidharan, A., Maiterth, M., Rountree, B., Schulz, M., Supinski, B. R., Practical Resource Management in Power–Constrained, High Performance Computing,
In Proceedings of the 24th International Symposium on High–Performance Parallel and Distributed Computing, HPDC 2015, Portland, OR, USA, June 15–19, 2015, 121 — 132, ACM, Juni, 2015.
- Fuerlinger, K., Glass, C., Gracia, J., Knüpfer, A., Tao, J., Hünich, D., Idrees, K., Maiterth, M., Mbedheb, Y., Zhou, H., DASH: Data Structures and Algorithms with Support for Hierarchical Locality,
In Euro–Par 2014 Workshops , Porto, Portugal, August, 2014.